Pursuant to art. 13 passage 1-2 of the Regulation No 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of the European Union of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and on the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (Official Journal of the European Communities No L 281/31) – hereinafter referred to as RODO – we inform that:
1. Our website collects information that has been voluntarily entered by users.
2. Additionally, our website may save information on connection parameters (time determination, the computer IP address).
3. Data in the forms is not made available to third parties except with the user’s consent.
4. Data filled in to the forms may constitute a collection of potential customers, catalogued by the Website Operator in a register held by the Chief Data Protection Officer.
5. Data filled in to the forms is processed for purposes resulting from the function of a specific form, e.g. for the purpose of handling a service request or making a business contact.
6. Data entered in the forms may be transferred to technical entities that provide certain services – it specifically concerns transferring information about holders of registered domains to entities that are Internet domain operators (above all Naukowa i Akademicka Sieć Komputerowa ("Research and Academic Computer Network", NASK), to payment service providers or other entities that cooperate with the Website Operator in this area.
1. Information on certain behaviours of users is logged in to the server. This data is used solely for the purpose of administering the service and in order to ensure the most efficient support of the hosting services provided.
2. Przeglądane zasoby identyfikowane są poprzez adresy URL. Ponadto zapisowi mogą podlegać:
a. time of enquiry,
b. time taken to reply,
c. name of a customer's station - identification based on the HTTP protocol,
d. information on errors that occurred during completion of the HTTP transactions,
e. URL of the website previously accessed by the user (referer link) - in the event that the link to the website has been used,
f. information on the user's browser,
g. information on the IP address.
3. The abovementioned data is not linked to specific individuals accessing websites.
4. The abovementioned data is used solely for the purpose of administering the server.
As determined in RODO, you have:
a) the right to access your personal data and keep their copies;
b) the right to rectify your personal data;
c) the right to remove your personal data and limit its processing;
d) the right to transfer your personal data;
e) the right to bring an action before a supervisory authority;
f) the right to object.